sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

My best Memory


nMy best memory is last year .I was in the course of 1C. I met many of my best friends. in which they were: Desire, Noemi, Miriam, Patricia…




nWe used to go to Candelaria to buy  or to eat. Usually we went to the pool to cool off.


 nIn the afternoon we used to be in the park or on the street that was next to my house and if we were bored a lot we went to the library.




nI remember that one day in physical education took us to the football field, we had bottles of water, we started shooting us with water andjust soaked.

nIn class we were always laughingalways  supporting us together ...We had a great time 




nThe last day of class exceeding with 1C was the day of peace and yet it was the saddest day of my life.




nBut the following week I met some people who are unique in what they do and who welcomed me in a good way.



I miss my old         class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola aqui puedes dejar tus comentarios